Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Saturday, March 04, 2006
holy crap!
less than 2 weeks!!! that is just insane. There is no way i am going to be ready. I'm still going over stuff in my mind like "i have to remember to take that" what i should be doing is making a pile or list or soemthing because i know i'm gonna forget something.

Here are some pictures of Oxford and Wycliffe Hall where I will be for the majority of the trip. I had to include a picutre of the dinosaur in the mueseum for Rexifer. ;)

This first one is Wycliffe Hall, basically the dorms. We saw pics of the rooms . . . not very impressive, i'm sure it will be way different once i get there.


Here is an arial shot of part of Oxford univsersity.


This one is for you rexifer!!


so yeah, freak out should begain soon. right now i jsut feel unprepared, i'm pretty sure it hasn't hit me that i am going to be with people i really just met, in a country i don't know, for 2 months!! anywho i think i found a ride down to the airport with my super cool sister, but still not wuite sure whats going on.

kt
posted by @ 6:12 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional