Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
what to post . . what to post?
So everymorning before work, i have been watching Rick Steves Europe. Its kinda sureal watching this odd guy go running around in the same places I have been. Eurospring is starting to seem like one big dream, that may have never really happened. We've all had dreams that seem more real than life, but kinda fuzzy around the edges. I remember the places and what was done at those places, but it all seems like it was one big dream. The damp oxford streets, the bright green grass in hyde park, the warm sunny nap by the eiffel tower, all of it seems almost too perfect, almost imagined through the tv, movie and pictures of those places.

Anywho, i've been keeping busy with work. Both jobs are going well. I sooo wanted to bring home this Border collie named Jasmine on saturday. She was the sweetest thing and spent much of the day with her head on my lap as I typed out charts.

so yeah thats my life at the moment.

kt
posted by @ 7:41 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional