Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Sadness
Well i am at my parents home until i leave. It was tough to leave good ole b-town today though. I realized that although bemidji has been my home now for a while, leaving today reminded me of the first time i left home for college. Knowing that i would be away from home for so long . . . knowing all the adventures that i will go through before i get back. . . missing out on spring, my favorite season . . . :(

on the upside, i got to see my little brother play a great game of basketball! They beat bagley and if they win their next game on tuesday, they will be one step closer to state!!! It was awesome to see in ruling the court!

kt
posted by @ 10:42 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger andi said…

    well, it can't be that bad being at home. i wish i was home...i'm sick in jersey! not cool...they're all playing catch phrase and i'm contemplating going to bed.

    you leave in 2 days! actually day and a half...you're gonna have so much fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional