Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Monday, August 14, 2006
A weekend and a visit from Amy B!
Thats right, not only did i get two days off (in a row!) the original Amy B came to visit me in b-town!

I had a blast this weekend. Sleeping in, wandering though itasca park, just simply walking around town. It was really great to catch up with Amy and just take it easy. I love spending time with the people that you can truely be yourself with. No awkward pauses or questions, just simply catching up with a close friend.

I got some new fish today! my little guppy has been the only one in the tank for a while and he is quite happy to see more guppies in the tank ruled by the two big (and one new) angelfish.

anywho, i'm being antisocial tonight and being lazy and lounging on the couch.

kt
posted by @ 8:49 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional