Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Playing the waiting game . .
Still haven't heard from the U of Mn. Everyday I check the mail, and everyday i try to figure out if I am happy that i didn't find an envelope. If there was a way to know if I got in, without the initial "finding out" i'd like to be able to do that.
We had fun this weekend. We went up to duluth for some snowboarding on all the snow we had watched fall all week. After shoveling ourselves a path to my sisters, we settled in for the night and had a blast the next couple days snowboarding.
here are some pictures.


Lucas doing the sweetest jump of a cliff edge.

I LOVE THIS BOY!!!
posted by @ 7:51 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional