Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Brr
Well i am cold. Other than that life has been good. I'm training to be a vet tech at work! I had fun today just kinda bouncing around and learning new things.
Anyway, i got my super cool camera last wednesday, and spent a lot of time playing with it this weekend.

Oohh aslo, Gracie is now a 21st century dog. They had a microchpping clinic this last weekend, and she now is microchipped. :) She did really well around all the other dogs and was such a good puppy here at the house. the landlord actually stopped by when she was here, he really didn't care that she was here, but we're still kind of confused about whether or not she is "allowed" here. We need permission in writing, and they haven't given us that.

Well i was going to post some of my pictures, but it is being stupid, so i'll have to do that later.

Yar! (thats because is it National Talk like a Pirate Day!!!)

kt
posted by @ 7:10 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional