Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Me is pooped
What to do what to do? I have two very evenly matched up plans for the weekend.
1) go to the cities and get to go to the minnesota state fair, see lucas and kristi.
Pros: getting to see Lou lou and Kristi, having fun at state fair.
Cons: long rides, won't get to ride or stay with Lucas

2)Stay in bemidji and chill with sister
Pros: chilling with sis i havent seen for almost 2 months, help move charity in, get settled and destressed before school starts again
Cons: No fun fair activity, Already told co-worker that i was leaving for cities and couldn't cover her shift for her.

Hmm Leaning towards #2 but still somewhat undecided.

Also i'm quiting my job at the CRI. Its not fair to them to stretch myself too thin and not give them the hours they need or the lack of energy to put into it.

Other than that I am really pooped! I've been working on my vet application any time i haven't been working. I found out that I probably should be in Vet school right now. I was #20 on Iowa's waiting list and a person who was #100 or more was bumped up at least 80 spots, last she checked she was # 11. WTF happened there? Oh well.


kt
posted by @ 8:59 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional