Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Summers end :(
Well summer is unfortunately coming to a close. We start classes on monday, the morning air is already getting that fall scent to it, and the leaves on some trees are already turning orange and red. I've been getting stuff ready for classes, and trying to merge 2 jobs with classes.

i had a blast yesterday in moorhead! i got to visit with Libby and Logan which was totally awesome. I miss hanging out with them, and i have to get to working on my camel calls. I got to see how my brother is adjusting to campus life. he seems to be doing ok, and has even got himself on instant messanger which is a pretty big deal since he pretty much swore he would never use the internet.

My car has been broken for the last week. We thought it was fixed but then it started leaking gas everywhere everytime i drove it. It was kinda scary, but my super cool dad came up and fixed it this mornign before work for me. :)

anywho, i'm feeling pretty worn out, wondering how if i should try to work both jobs at the same time and do school. I'm thinking that one of the jobs is going to have to get dropped at some point.

anywho, i'm gonna go, i sleepy!

kt
posted by @ 9:20 PM  

6 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Hazel Donovan said…

    You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    car removal brisbane
    cash for cars ipswich

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said…

    Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    cash for old cars sydney
    free car removal sydney

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said…

    Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
    cash for scrap cars caboolture
    cash for scrap cars ipswich

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger Metalbiz said…

    Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for cars
    cash for scrap metal gold coast

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Hobart Auto Removal said…

    I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
    old car removal
    cash for cars hobart

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous apluscarremoval said…

    The information you provided on this website is quite helpful. Keep up the wonderful work, and may God bless you.Cash for cars Mansfield is the answer to all your car-selling woes. Trying to get cash for your car safely, securely and quickly can be a daunting task, but not when you come to Cash for Cars Mansfield. We provide cash up front so you don't have to wait around or rely on other buyers bringing cash when they arrive to look at the car. You can be rest assured that the money they promise you is in their back pocket, ready and waiting. Plus, with our comprehensive buying experience we make sure it's as easy as possible – next time you need cash for a car, think cash for cars Mansfield!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional