Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Yay for my little brother!!!
My little brother won his game against Red Lake yesterday. It was such a close game. They were ahead of us 2 minutes from the end, but we came back to rally and win it!!! They play on friday against pelican rapids (undefeated) and if they win that they will go to state.

I leave tommorrow, and so far have been able to pack everything alright. Lots of loose ends to try to tie up though before leaving tomorrow. My mom decided to drive down with my sis and I to drop me off. Its just crazy to think that I am leaving tomorrow, but i'm sure i can get everything together in time.

kt
posted by @ 10:14 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional