Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
SPRINGTIME!!!
This is my favorite time of year. Many people don't like it because it so soggy, muddy and rainy out. I love it. The misty air, the smell of the ground unthawing, the return of warm sunshine, cool mornings and warm afternoons.

I remember playing in puddles in the back yard, attempting to fish from the standing water in our back yard (there is no fish in puddles by the way), and just going out and getting generally muddy.

Today just made me very happy by being a wonderful first day of spring.
posted by @ 8:50 PM  

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger EB said…

    There was never any fish in our ponds? how sad...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional