Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
what have i been up to
Not a whole lot. Once in a while i get a break from the 2-3 test weeks and can relax a bit. Usually i take gracie for a walk or just watch tv or a movie.

Lately: i went home during an icky snowstorm to visit the fam and to have a job interview in hawley. The interview went really well, newly started clinic that treats small animals and horses. I have the job if we can get the OK from Lucas's landlord for gracie and I to stay there. I'm excited for the summer to start and for me to feel like i have some control over how i spend my time. I think thats the most frustrating part of school is that i don't feel like i have free time, it should all be deticated to studying. At least this summer i'll be earning money again, and when i'm not at work i can do what i want.

Lucas just got a new building for his TKD classes which is pretty exciting! He also got a new job, so things are looking up! This summer could be really fun to work on getting the building all finished and spiffed up. Plus at my job I will have every weekend off, so i can actually visit people!!!!!!

SO yeah, otherwise my life is pretty boring. School then study then sleep, repeat every 24 hours. Tonight I learned some dog massage techniques through a club on campus. TOmorrow is dog training night that I lead, and we'll be working on agility, and Thurs gracie is going to go and get some free vaccines. :)
posted by @ 8:57 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional