Random ramblings from one girls life
qq_free
Friday, December 05, 2008
um yeah
I apologize in advance for the pessimistic view of this next post, please keep in mind that it is getting close ot finals and I am preparing to take 5 exams in the next 11 days.

First question: Do I like vet school?
Answer: no, i don't. I like the fact that it is the path to what I want and like to do, and i like learning new things. What makes me not like school is the extreme frustration that goes along with it. The studying for literally days, getting excited to finally do "good" on a test, and then the dissapointment at finding out that you got many questions wrong because of little minute details not the main points that we should be taking away from the course. I wish they would just ask about the basics and make sure that we acutally understand the material, and save the confusing/complicated/hidden detail stuff for clinics and the actual cases that require it. If they would just let us think for a second that we actually learned something, instead of knocking us down each test, I think we would more interested in class and maybe even remember that we like the topics and learning. But instead we are convinced at each testing that we do not know anything, and the stuff we thought was important doesn't matter if you missed that one word/phrase ect.

OK, pity party over
posted by @ 10:38 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me
I am just a veterinary student working my way through life.
Entries
Archieves
Links
Template-by

Visit Me Klik It

Validated

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional